Wednesday, October 09, 2002

no phone

After gettings calls, SMS messages and Tagboard responses to my Nokia 7650-object-of-lust dilemma, I've decided not to get The Phone. The fact is, I already have a phone I'm happy with (or am I? - stop! stop!) and what I really want is a digital camera, not a new phone. So, while in NY two weeks from now, we'll pick one up (hopefully Nikki's mom will just buy us one - if I persuade her that if she does I'll email her pictures of Sage frequently).

In the meantime, I'll watch the market for a slimmer version and when it does come out...BAM! I will see if I still want a new phone that takes pictures as well, despite my propensity from hurling cell phones from my pocket. Is this muddled reasoning or what?


nikki is a happy girl

Because at last some good shows are airing on a combination of cable and free TV: Buffy, The Vampire Slayer. Six Feet Under. Smallville. Survivor: Thailand. Amazing Race 3. The Practice. Now if only CSI's new season would begin, she'd be ecstatic (and forver glued to the screen).

Actually, I'm a happy puppy too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home