Monday, March 03, 2003

a beautiful client


(Top) Nines, Mia, Celine. (Bottom) Eileen, Dean, Trin

Last Friday, I directed a photoshoot for one of our most delightful clients. Apart from doing socially relevant work and being professional (and paying on time!), they are a highlight of my work week (so I'm never too busy for them, natch).

These young friends of mine all have a sense of humor that matches mine (which is quite a frightening thought) - hence the great time at the Old Manila at the Manila Peninsula in Makati City. Erik Liongoren, my favorite photographer, took all the shots and gave me this harem-esque outtake with a few of my client friends.

Well, a man can always dream, right?

Chin up, and keep it professional!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home