Tuesday, March 18, 2003

To the cat in the stairwell, letter 2

It is difficult to maintain an air of civility
When one of us is obviously less caring
In acknowledging his degree of responsibility
For the common area we are sharing

I thought that after my well-worded missive
You would see what you could do
But perhaps you actually thought me permissive
Since, again, you left your fresh catty poo

This second offense is, I hope, the last
(I understand how sometimes, things just occur -
I am not calling you a pain in the ass)
I hope and pray it does not recur

Because if it does (and this is no threat)
I will speak to the building administration
This goes beyond my right to a cigarette
Or your inveterate constipation

Yours truly,

Dean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home