Tuesday, May 13, 2003

down (and a sex tip)

Maybe it's the changing weather. The excessive heat is suddenly pierced by lukewarm rain that catches many people off-guard.

Maybe it's the fact that I've been getting by on around 3 hours of sleep at night.

Maybe it's my state of mental health. Once I decide to be anxious, I am a shoo-in for the Best in Anxiety Award, complete with dramatic clips and tearful acceptance speech.

Whatever the cause, I find myself trying to stave off illness. My body is heavy and my head is heavier. I'm running a low grade fever and feel weak.

But of course there are things that need to be done regardless of my condition (wow, "my condition" - sounds like I have a terminal thingie, sheesh).

It does not help that I got fucked by one of my clients who twisted my arm to get their desired resolution. A very expensive armtwist, something I can barely afford at this time in business.

I am one minute to saying "fuck all this" and giving the entire situation the dirty finger. One minute away.

Oddly, now is the best time to apply sex techniques. If you're too close to orgasm, stop, apply the dick-tip hold and relax. When not so excited, get back in the action.

So, okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home