Sunday, September 14, 2003

creativity

Buddha, using the Osho Zen Tarot deck, gave me a reading which was, to an extent, truthful inasmuch as I know myself.

I am advocate of change. Always have been, always will be. I'm a Lord of Chaos in the clothing of Order - that's as esoteric as I'll get with you, right now.

I don't believe in haruspexes or anything that divines the future, but I do believe in tools that act as mirrors for self-awareness.

But of course that didn't stop me from asking two questions about what happens next.

And the answers, naturally, made me think.

Which is what a reading should do.

Epiphany of Beauty: I used to do readings myself with my Elemental Tarot (before that, with my Rider-Waite Tarot), and I must say that I found the Osho deck much more beautiful to look at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home