Friday, December 26, 2003

year in review: broad strokes

Basically, I'm about three things.

My family.

My business.

My writing.

Practically everything I do or think about can be broadly classified under one of these categories. The roles I play fall under these: husband, father, provider; businessman, partner; playwright, fictionist, comic book creator. If need be, there should probably be a category called "Sundry" to handle the occasional descent into PC Game madness or food cravings, but those are not very important.

Close friends fall under family, or contextually under writing or business. My love for comics and reading falls under writing.

So when I look back at this year, I look through those three lenses, basically.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home