Saturday, January 31, 2004

whew

Just finished a ton of writing, including a revised 30-page series bible for the TV show, assorted work-related stuff, and my long-delayed contribution to K.I.A., Marco's upcoming anthology (thanks for your patience, buddy).

I came home and, despite Sage's best efforts, collapsed into deep sleep, interrupted only by an invitation for a nightcap.

I lugged the laptop around and polished a script but was unable to contribute much to the evening's conversation.

Sigh.

This weekend, there is no rest for the weary, as I have work stuff over Saturday and Sunday.

Again, no true complaints - whining is for the weak of mind. I just feel a little pressured because all my other non-mission critical writing is languishing in the darkness of one disk drive or the other.

And I'm possessed by a severe longing for a massage and long long long time in a sauna.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home