Monday, May 10, 2004

what the -!

Blogger has undergone some odd changes that are rather irksome. It's like coming home to a power outage, entering your room with the conviction that you know where everything is supposed to be, and then banging your head, arms and feet against everything.

Everything looks blocky and modern, and while my initial annoyance has to do with having to learn new ways to do old things, I do not like Blogger's new look and feel.

On the upside, there are now ways to add comments (not by Haloscan), site feeds and I think even your own picture (though I certainly have not problem with that, since I have my own thingie).

Now pardon me while I scratch my head and wonder where all the other posts went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home