Thursday, June 17, 2004

gah

Yeah, I've finally caught the bug.

I woke up as Mucuous Man but still staggered to the office because there are certain things that cannot be left undone. But by lunchtime, my head was in the clouds and I could barely keep my eyes open (shouldn't have gone out for dinner at Cirkulo last night with Nikki, but it was fantastic).

Before going home to collapse, I picked up Kirkman's Invincible and the grafiction adaptation of George R.R. Martin's The Hedge Knight from Vin's, forced myself to eat then bumped into Sage who was at Megamall to do some banking with her nanny.

By that time, I had all but given up the ghost and made my way to bed and took a nap.

I hope to be well by tomorrow. I hate being in bed because of illness (as opposed to lazing about by choice).

Gah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home