Tuesday, February 22, 2005

blurbed

The latest victim of Jonas Diego's Graphic Detail is... me.



Check out Monday's strip here. And my trials continue on Thursday (gah).

And I may put my facial hair to use as the doomed Boromir. I know, I know. Scary.


synaesthetics

I'll be giving a talk about writing fiction and plays this Saturday afternoon at the Synaesthetics: The 1st Metro Manila Interschool Visual Arts Convention. Venue is on the 5th Floor, DPC Place, 2322 Chino Roces Ave. (formerly Pasong Tamo Ext.), Makati City; time is from 10AM to 5PM.

“Synaesthetics” is the idea of finding an art that unites the five senses and thus also unifies the different art forms that appeal to those senses. So in addition to writing, there'll be speakers on cinema, photography, graphic design, performance arts and sequential art.

I'll have high school kids from various schools to brainwash, terrorize, bore to tears or inspire, as the case may be.

I love agenda like this and am more than happy to help out Jamie Bautista and our friends at Nautilus Comics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home