Wednesday, August 10, 2005

thanks and a reminder

salamat po sa inyong lahat

I am grateful to everyone who commented, emailed, texted and called me and Nikki up for the Palancas. Really, it means a lot to us that you share our happiness (wow, parang speech sa kasal). If you bump into me, let me buy you a drink ;)

For those who asked: well, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that "Salamanca" is picked up by a publisher. Talks are already happening, so we'll see.


huling paalala

The deadline for submissions for the Philippine Speculative Fiction anthology I'm putting together is on Monday, August 15th. No entries will be accepted after that date.

I already have a number of interesting stories - except yours. So finish up and send it over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home