Monday, January 30, 2006

esprit de corps

It was time for new company IDs and the concept I approved was a zinger. Each person would have a formal shot, yes, but flanked by two zany character poses. We held our pictorial guerilla-style, taking over our floor's elevator bank without informing building management and had a blast. We had straight guys crossdressing, animefolk, fairies, MILF, disco kings, Jedi and more, with everyone throwing discretion to the wind in the name of creative fun. I love how everyone got into the spirit of things.

For one of my background shots, I borrowed two swords, donned my long coat and shades and ran up the wall:

Image hosting by Photobucket

For the other shot, I did my version of "Brokeback Mountain" complete with the cowboy hat Nikki gave me for my birthday. That, along with my formal shot, made up my new ID. Here's the first draft (I've decided to make it horizontal instead):

Image hosting by Photobucket

And yes, this is what we will use to identify ourselves with clients and banks and such. You gotta live a little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home