Tuesday, May 30, 2006

doubt

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Of course I love watching plays. As a playwright, I love the nuance of dialogue and scenes and am always interested to see how another playwright wrestled and dealt with certain problematics. And I'm delighted to have tickets for John Patrick Shanley's "Doubt", which won the 2005 Pulitzer Prize for Best Drama, as well as sweeping the Tony, NY Drama Critics Circle, Drama Desk, Outer Critics & Drama League Awards for Best Play.

Nikki and I are watching on Saturday, at the RCBC in Makati.

On a side note, it stars Cherie Gil - a fine actress with whom I have an oddly checkered history, beginning with her calling me a bastard at Megamall and culminating with me calling her a bitch at an embassy function. But that is a story for another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home