Friday, July 14, 2006

rabid transit: menagerie



I just received a number of copies of Rabid Transit: Menagerie edited by Christopher Barzak, Alan DeNiro and Kristin Livdahl from Velocity Press. Thanks Kristin (ratbastards stick together LOL)!

So if you want to buy a copy, let me know. We'll work something out (to those who wrote me earlier requesting to purchase copies, I'll hold yours for a brief time - kindly get in touch with me).

This anthology was published last year and collects a variety of speculative fiction, all exploring the the fabulist possiblities of the short story. Here's the TOC:

Terminos, by Dean Francis Alfar
PICK, I am, I am., by James Allison
Fragments, by Matthew Cheney
The Sky Green Box, by Rudi Dornemann
Ballerina, Ballerina, by Eric Rickstad
The Sign in the Window, by Vandana Singh

Reviews-wise, SF Site said "...there is something to recommend about each of the stories here; and "The Sign in the Window" and "Terminós" are so good that it's worth s pending six dollars on Menagerie just to read those two; and -- who knows? -- you may well enjoy more.--David Hebblethwaite. (Full review here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home