Monday, October 30, 2006

litcritters

This week:

Two Dreams on Trains by Elizabeth Bear
The Apprenticeship of Isabetta di Pietro Cavazzi by L. Timmel Duchamp
The House Beyond Your Sky by Benjamin Rosenbaum
The Black Monkey by Edith Tiempo


Last week:

The Four-thousand-year-old Boy by Lawrence Dyer
Colossus of Roads by Shane Jiraiya Cummings
Planet of the Amazon Women by David Moles
Simeon the Monkey by Lyn Battersby


Next week:

The Last Ten Years in the Life of the Hero Kai by Geoff Ryman
The Ugly Chickens by Howard Waldrop
Haunting Olivia by Karen Russel
Stitch by Terry Dowling


Great thanks to Kelly Link, Gavin Grant and our friends here and there for their recommendations!

Oh, and if anyone can send me a digital copy of Ursula Le Guin's "The Rule of Names" I'll be grateful (I can't find my copy of the book so I can't ready it for future discussion).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home