Friday, December 01, 2006

eleven

Eleven years ago, I got married to the most intelligent, beautiful and sexy woman in the world.

It's hard to believe that so many years have passed. In some ways, I still think of us as a young married couple. When I look back, I'm glad you said yes to my proposal - our partnership has only grown stronger through the years of living, writing, gaming, reading and raising our little girl together; through the times when we could barely make ends meet, the tears of our mutual desolation at the loss of family, and those early days of business when every month I thought I'd close shop.

You are the #1 blessing in my life, my lover and equal, kakampi and partner, confessor and editrix, co-conspirator and muse. You make me shine brighter by knowing when to fan the flames; you put me in my place when I'm dead wrong about things.

We both know how the wheel turns and how things can change: but I know something absolutely true - I'll always be right beside you.

There is no one I can imagine I'd be happier with; right now, my heart has swollen to fill up my entire body so I don't have much more to add.

Except that I love you, wife-o-mine.

Here's to the years ahead.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home