Tuesday, June 05, 2007

some updates

film

One of my plays, "Short Time", is getting the film treatment, under the director of Rico Guiterrez. My original material, written a long time ago, was translated from English to Filipino by Augie Rivera (who did such an incredible job, updating the references to reflect a more current sensibility).

I'm delighted this is happening and will probably drop by the set to see how Direk Rico does his magic.


radio

It seems I'll be on the air sometime in the next couple of weeks to talk about speculative fiction and writing as one of the contributors to the Digest of Philippine Genre Stories.

The last time I was on air was - I think - when we spoke about Siglo: Freedom and Siglo: Passion and comic books, with Nautilus Comics head honcho Jaime Bautista.


story

One of my stories, "Into the Morning", is scheduled to appear in issue # 252 of Bewildering Stories next month.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home