Monday, May 05, 2008

recent publications

The complete version of "Sunboy" appears in this week's issue of the Philippines Free Press. It's spec fic in only the most general possible sense of the term (okay, it's domestic realism, but try it out).

"In the Dim Plane" appears in the latest issue of the Digest of Philippine Genre Stories.

I'm wrapping up around a few more stories, slated for publication in a number of anthos year.

I know I keep yapping about the heat, but really, it has been quite a feat to even find the will to write during the daytime. The humidity is also quite a bitch, and I find myself needing to rehydrate every do often. I find my mind drifting away, hijacked by thoughts of cooler climes.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home