Friday, June 13, 2008

centralize

I've been loyal to Blogger since forever, but I find certain features on Multiply and Facebook quite entertaining and useful. My big issue with Facebook is the lack of a blog space, but now it seems with this application (Blog It) I may have issues no longer - so I'm trying it out. I'm updating from Facebook and this should also appear in my Blogger blog. Sadly, there seems to be no direct link to my Multiply account, but we'll see how this goes.

The holy grail for me would be a single site that integrates all my blogs, permits me access to my webmail, has the fun and extensibility of Facebook, and the good bits of Multiply. i need everything aggregated so I don't need to skip around and update in several placed.

Is there such a thing?

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home