Wednesday, October 16, 2002

head hurts

I had a four-hour consulting meeting with one of our clients this afternoon, discussing generalities and specifics for the year to come. At the end of it all, I had a killer migraine and collapsed at home, waking up only to have dinner.

It's rare that such mental exertions leave me like a wilted flower, but this was one of those occasions that sapped my intellect.

I guess it's the just the enormity of the planning and execution ahead (we need to have a proposal of sorts in a week's time) that affected me. That, plus the other things that need to be done in the next few days for other clients old and new.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I just have to adjust to the workload before I burn myself out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home