Tuesday, May 20, 2003

reward

I just finishing reading and the critiquing the latest submissions of the gang for the little writing workshop we have. These vignettes tackle the challenge of exposition, in particular the demands of describing a process or a procedure. I believe that it is important to be aware of a variety of ways to handle exposition because it appears in some form in majority of things we write (from as simple as ""I was out last night", he said" to longer segments like those that describe character history).

Anyway, I was delighted at the general level of sophistication my workshop group has shown me. These are no mere babes wandering barefoot in the woods.

I look forward to reading completed stories by the middle of next month, the first short fiction piece requirement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home