Sunday, July 27, 2003

lost and found

If all goes well, we'll see the entire Lost series (including the unpublished Lost #3) soon. Details are still being worked out but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Truly, one of the most frustrating aspects of independent publishing is funding. I was thinking of publishing #3 in digest size to keep the cost lower than if I had it printed in the same size as its predecessors. However, it struck me how silly it would be to have #1 & #2 larger than the final installment. I don't know.

There was also the plan of releasing it on a CD but somehow it didn't work out.

Gah.

One of the reasons this has come up again is that I met an editor last week and one of the questions she asked me was where was Lost #3.

I tell you, I wish I had enough money to blow on this thing, but priorities, priorities. Maybe if I skip the next 60 or so TPBs. But I don't think so.

It just kills me that I have all these pages by Arnold Arre doing nothing.

In the meantime, here are the two covers.

The front is by Carlo Vergara. . We have Immacolata, wearing Santino's wings in the background. In the foreground, we have the Makers - Toogy, Cybs and Dors along with Pepper.

The back cover is by Marco Dimaano. As in the previous issues, the second story is written by Nikki Alfar. The first one was about Immacolata, the second one was about Santino, and rounding it all up is this one featuring Albert the dead guy.

Marco's eye for details is astounding. That's Toogy in the center surrounded by the Strong and the Lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home