Thursday, August 07, 2003

thanks

A big round of thank-you's to everyone who called, texted, emailed and tagged me about the award.

I appreciate all your kind words and hope to continue to share what thoughts I have about certain things (although of course Martin Heidegger wrote that every author writes just one piece, no matter how many different times he writes, and that it is not necessary to read anything else from that author to understand what he is all about).

I've had the pleasure of having the company of the most interesting and inspiring of friends, workmates and fellow writers through my life, people who push and challenge me to better myself. Now before this gets too mushy, again, thanks to my friends who suffer through my opinionated-ness and very loud voice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home