Tuesday, September 23, 2003

uhugin

That's a Filipino adjective meaning "runny nose".

Often in my life, I am turned off by uhugin children running around while their snot attempts to break away into filmy strands and filaments.

Tonight and today, I am that child (though I'm not running around). Yes, my body has found another way to dehydrate me.

At least today, with meetings cancelled, I need not be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.

Not much writing though. I finished my script for Project One Hundred and edited several others, but my attempts at working on existing plays and stories are dismal failures. Not even a wee vignette today.

Well, at least it gives me an excuse for an Alias marathon (got the season 1 episodes on a tip from MAD). Yes, with a pot of mint tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home