Sunday, September 28, 2003

writing

I'm working actively (which means I pay more attention to these as compared to all my other bastard paper children) on two plays in English:

Dear Miss Aubrey Miles

The Butterfly Emporium

Both have managed to retain my interest, which is always a good sign.

The thing with writing my plays is that I need to hear the dialogue in my head. Sometimes, in the middle of something else, dialogue comes and I need to block off everything else. There are moments of clarity, when my mind combines words and phrases into a provocative exchange or monologue. Sometimes it just a single word or phrase, like "I love you, Aubrey".

1 Comments:

Blogger WritePaperForMe said...

A very good article. Thanks to the author. It is very important to support and help students. If you need help writing an essay, come to my site https://writepaperfor.me/pay-for-essays .

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home