Tuesday, November 25, 2003

fish be with you

Over the past couple of weeks, I’ve been adding more fish and seafood to my diet.

Saranggani, a place that specializes in bangus (milkfish) has become one of the favorite restos at the office.

At Marina, I finally decided to avoid ordering the pork things I usually have and had the tuna steak instead (Nikki had the scallops and looked great).

Today, we had lunch at the Manila Hotel and had the salmon with béarnaise sauce (by the way, I don’t know about you, but it seems that Manila Hotel has lost much of what used to make it The Hotel to stay - though the Champagne Room is still as romatic and expensive as ever).

The only fish concoction I avoid like the plague is any piscine soup dish. Wet fish is just unappetizing – the way the flesh is mushy, the way the soup is fishy, ick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home