Monday, November 10, 2003

mountain

Despite my misgivings (actually, it's more an emphatic hatred of travelling overland), I'll be going up to Baguio next week for four days to direct a photoshoot for a client. I'll have my favorite corporate communications writer (Nikki) and photographer (Pierre) with me, as well as one of the nicest clients I've had in a while.

So I need to mentally prepare myself for the ardous 86,537 hour trip (or so it seems to be, the actual travel time is about 6 hours), and ready to hurl myself into the midst of the Advertising Congress, happening at the same time in the Summer Capital. I hope to see Marco if his agency attends the gathering.

After that, I'll most likely have to fly to Cebu and Davao pretty soon to handle shoots in those places as well. Which is no problem since I'll take a plane. It's really the overland that gets me.

(I don't know. I must be getting older. A few years ago, I'd be travelling every month, sometimes twice a month, to places in the country as well as abroad, and I didn't mind. Now, all I can think of is how much I'll miss my little girl.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home