Sunday, March 28, 2004

three down, and in the home stretch

I just finished the Filipino play. Let me just say that being handicapped in the Filipino language is such a bitch. Every so often, I need to stop and translate my thoughts since I think and write primarily in English.

Still, the final product is not bad, a tad melodramatic but writing in Filipino does that to me. Besides, if I get in the mood, I can translate the whole thing back to English and tweak it to death.

I'm just so relieved that have been able to set a goal and meet it, with results that I can be sort of happy with (you know me, I'd rather rewrite the world). But there's only so much I can do before the need for distance arises.

Even if these things don't do what I hope they do, I'm a happy man.

And now, at last, a long break with the Marquez autobiography.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home