Saturday, August 21, 2004

opening for king

First of all, thank you to Pauline. If you click here, you'll see the trouble she went through to do something for me. It was surreal seeing a picture of something I've been imagining - because until this very moment I don't have a copy myself (argh!).

And, silly fanboy that I am, I absurdly thrilled to be next to Stephen King, and a story away each from Neil Gaiman and Ursula Le Guin. Not that it really matters... but in a peculiar way relevant only to myself, it really does. I feel like the opening act for one of my favorite bands!

And more importantly, both my wife and my daughter are named (along with my country) in the little introduction!

Thank you, Pauline - forever and ever amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home