Tuesday, March 22, 2005

men in tights

In the meantime, a potentially ugly (as in seeing me in tights) movement has begun on Jonas' blog. He wants Vin and me to cosplay as Legolas (Vin) and Boromir (me) along with rest of the parodied cast of LOTR.

I fully support this thing not because I particularly relish the notion of emotionally scarring the poor people who will see my chicken legs wrapped in whatever, but because I myself would pay good money to have my poor best friend become the object of ridicule.

Yes, love mocks.

Go pledge your support and I'll take care of persuading the hapless Vin.

And while we're at it, let's get Gerry Alanguilan to do his best Gimli rendition!

(It's amazing what work-related stress does to the civilized mind, isn't it?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home