Sunday, March 26, 2006

iBlog2: The Second Philippine Blogging Summit

Last year, I was one of the guest speakers for the first iBlog Summit - and I had great time talking about writing in general (you can download my speech here).

Naturally, I'm delighted to be invited again for iBlog2 on April 18, 2006 at the U.P. College of Law, U.P. Diliman, Quezon City. The summit is scheduled from 9 am to 5 pm, with a roster of interesting speakers such as Rebecca MacKinnon of Global Voices and Manuel L. Quezon III (more details here).

My topic will be (surprise, surprise) about writing - "Write here, Write now: The Author as a Blogger". We'll see if I can make some sense LOL. Basically, I'm planning to talk about my experience with writing "Salamanca" as a blog, plus several more personal insights on the process of writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home