Monday, March 20, 2006

salamanca launch!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Friends and readers!

Please please join me in celebrating the launch of my novel, Salamanca!

When: April 1, 2006 (and yes, I am struck by the irony of the date itself)

Time: 4-6 PM

Where: Fully Booked Greenhills, The Promenade

How much per copy of the book: I really don't know, but will update you when I find out (just got a message from my publisher/editor). But I assume there will a special, lower price for the launch.

What's the Programme: Again, I have no clue, but will make sure that there's something to eat (and drink!) naman :) I also need to start my breathing exercises if I am to survive reading aloud my own kilometric sentences.

So, yes, I'm very excited, and would love to have you guys there. And also very tense. Geez. PLEASE COME! (There, I've said it in all caps.)

For those who don't know what I'm babbling about: Salamanca is my first novel. I wrote it in under 30 days, for the National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) in 2004. It was awarded the Grand Prize for the Novel at the 2005 Palanca Awards, and will be published by the Ateneo Press.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home