Thursday, August 02, 2007

kestrel ddm

We're done with our rebranding and have all our materials ready, including the website.

Kestrel DDM is the continued evolution of the company my partner and I put up years ago (Kestrel IMC), which we refocused and calibrated in terms of service offerings to meet the increased needs of clients.

DDM stands for Design, Digital and Media. We're still a design company at the core, handling print and digital requirements for corporate and brand clients. We develop integrated campaigns that cut across offline and online, and handle media planning and placement. We do writing, content development, video production and all sorts of fun stuff.

And, by the way, I'm looking to hire a new designer. Web design a must. If you're interested, let me know by emailing me.

Here's the website of Kestrel DDM.

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home