Wednesday, January 07, 2009

litetc.

Stella Kalaw is set to have her one-woman show "Family Spaces" at Silverlens Gallery. Opening reception is on Jan. 8 (I really hope to make it, so I can give Marianne Villanueva a hug - for all her lovely fiction).

Edgar Samar's novel "Walong Diwata ng Pagkahulog" (Anvil) is now available over at Powerbooks, with National Bookstores to follow in a bit.

John Grant gives his thoughts on "Salamanca".

Got my hardcover copy of "Exotic Gothic 2" in the mail from Ash-Tree Press. There is nothing like holding a real book, the heft of it, the smell of new pages, and the senses-shattering knowledge that something you wrote is within. Oy, my writerly ego is pleased (LOL).

Taboan, the First Philippine Writers' Festival, takes place on February 11 to 13, 2009. I'll be there, as delegate, panelist and moderator, and see what happens.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home