Saturday, September 07, 2002

Spoke with Tony, my letterer and production manager for The Lost. I took the opportunity to do some tweaking to the finished pages. This issue was supposed to come out months and months ago, but being a Dad enforces certain totempole changes in priorities. Still, it must come out. Ideally, of course, I'd publish it. Alternatives include pitching it to other publishers like Anito or Lampara. Or perhaps Dino's talk with the mass-based publisher will bear fruit. Who knows. My final alternative is to format it in pdf and give away a CD containing all three issues of The Lost, plus scripts and assorted stuff.








And I plan to include portions of Ruin in another anthology. Carl outdid himself with his stylized art. This book, by Princess Monjierra Alonto-Disini, Nikki, Carl and myself, is available at Comicquest, upon request. Ask for it!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home