Monday, March 10, 2003

review: L'Aquilone du Estrellas (The Kite of Stars)

The egotistical smuck that I am, I occassionally go over to Google and put my name in. Why? To see if any references to me and mine have been made, and by whom and for what reason. Apart from the usual links from my friends, I found several about my writing. For example, I published a short story at Strange Horizons a couple of months ago. To my delight I was reviewed by a number of people and mentioned in a few online magazines - all positive, thank god.

Today, I found another one over at this book review site, short and sweet:

"A great short story! Entire lives wasted on a love that was never real. A real love wasted, thrown away for a dream. A terrific short read."

Thank you very much, Ms. Shaffer - every comment means worlds to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home