Thursday, May 22, 2003

ending

Had the board meeting last night over Spanish tapas and beer. It's official. We're shutting the company down.

Naturally, I feel devastated but I've had some time to get used to the idea as well as plan for the future.

The wheel turns, after all.


beginning

I'll be putting up a new company that folds in the content development capacity of Kestrel Studios along with the legacy of the other one.

Hopefully, things work out.

If not, well, we'll see.

There is only so much I can do in terms of projecting possibilities and creating opportunities.


middle

And so here we are at the middle of the ending and it feels damn odd, so strange, like having a relative dying of a disease in a room upstairs and you need to walk softly on your way out.

And naturally the writer in me is having a field day.

There you go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home