Monday, August 18, 2003

mint green silk jammies and black brelly

Someone decided that her father's black umbrella would go well with her new jammies.

So she paraded around the room with the open umbrella, playing peek-a-boo with her parents when she realized that she could completely hide behind the thing.

Really, by now she must think she has the village idiot for a father because he's always crying "Oh, my goodness! Where's Sage?". That's when she'd pop up from behind the umbrella, shrieking with laughter.

After all, she was saying "O-mai-dudnes!" to us as well.

I feel bad that I can't carry her around just yet because of my silly back, and she seems to understand.

At least I hope she does.

Still...

Oh my goodness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home