Tuesday, November 11, 2003

little kali

I’m in search of a replacement DVD remote controller to replace the one that Sage mysteriously ruined (mysterious because it has nary a scratch – and no doubt that its her because she plays with it).

The irritating thing is that no universal remote accommodates the brand of my player (because its new, a salesperson tells me).

And believe me, it’s necessary – because I want to see the entire contents of the various DVDs we have, and not just what is first available manually.


liberated

I do so want to see the new Diana Zubiri movie – much more than any desire to see the final Matrix film.

For “Liberated”, Diana and 3 other performers went on a four day-long “sensuality workshop” in which they spent their time naked.

What irked them though is the fact that Seiko Films filmed the entire thing, for their “files”. Indeed.


siglo

It looks like we’ll be able to submit the Siglo materials to the printers on schedule, thanks to the Herculean efforts of Carl.

If things go as planned, we will not only have hardback versions of the book, but also a variety of marketing materials including bookmarks and tees.

Me, I just want to see the thing as one complete entity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home