Tuesday, January 06, 2004

the root word of "diet" is "die"

So, okay, I'm on a diet and have been sugarfree (and carbofree too) for just over 24 hours. Sadly, I'm feeling crankier than usual, but I guess that's just my body demanding sugar (wala, sorry, eto o, yosi nalang).

I'm going to try this for 2 weeks. If I break down and attack a passing chocolate flotilla, then it ends.

Repeat after me: "I'm doing this for a good reason."

I'm shaking from Coke withdrawal symptoms.


nt authority/system - abomination

In the continuing saga of the poor home PC, a horrible worm has ravaged the system, causing it to shut down around a minute after I access the internet.

If you are a victim too, this helps.


waffle no more

Seems that Bert Nievera, one of the owners of Country Waffles, ran away with the spoon, leaving everyone else in the lurch.

Apart from his other partners, Mang Bert owes his son, singer Martin Nievera, 3 million pesos. Apparently, the poor staff workers had not been paid for months.

Where we'll have our nightcaps is suddenly up in the air.


but it's my year, dammit!

Raymond Lo doesn't agree.

Fucker.


onward

Made plans and projections for the business. I'm quite optimistic.

We'll see how things work out.

It seems I need to resign myself to FPJ as President.

But as a nation, we've suffered worse.

Hoo-boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home