Monday, August 30, 2004

play fragment: fontologia

(Spot on GARAMOND and VERDANA.)

GARAMOND:
If you could just, just-

VERDANA:
Whatever it is, I'm not interested.

GARAMOND:
That’s just what I, what I mean. Look, I can’t even-

VERDANA:
You have that stupid look on your face.

GARAMOND:
That’s just it. That’s just it. How anyone can get a word in edgewise is-

VERDANA:
What? What?

GARAMOND:
I’m just trying to-

VERDANA:
What? Just say it then.

GARAMOND:
You’re impossible. You’re obviously in trouble and you deny -

VERDANA:
Fuck you.

GARAMOND:
No, no, you’ve got it wrong. I’m not the one fucking Palatino, am I?

VERDANA:
You wish. You wish, you trashy queen.

GARAMOND: (laughs)
Does Arial know you’re fucking her husband?

VERDANA:
You’re a real piece of work, aren’t you?

GARAMOND:
So, what? It was nothing? You just happened to fall into bed together and-

VERDANA:
That’s none of your business.

GARAMOND:
Isn’t it? Well, I should think it is my busi-

VERDANA:
Look, just, just stop, okay? Let’s just stop this.

GARAMOND:
I-

VERDANA:
Shut the fuck up, Garamond. I’m tired. Let’s do this, let’s do this some other time, okay?

GARAMOND:
Fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home