Tuesday, August 24, 2004

salon shots

A few days ago, I completed a photo shoot for my salon/spa client. Along with incredible photographer Pierre (who says "hi" to you, Pauline) and talented stylist Guada, we had the task of creating images that my agency can use for upcoming campaigns and materials.

One of the perks of working with professional models is how easy they are to direct. They know how interpret my instructions. And they know how to look beautiful or sultry or whatever - they know their angles and such.

Costume changes, make-up changes, location shifts, lighting and camera positions - we had it all covered. In fact, I felt I barely did any work.

But I guess that's how it is when everyone knows what to do.

It doesn't happen very often, but when it does, art direction is a lot of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home