Wednesday, November 03, 2004

restoration

With my business partner Marc back in town, our company has returned to a semblance of normalcy and I couldn't be happier. When I was out of the country, he managed on our behalf. When he was gone, I did the same. When we were both gone, we spent many nights in anxiety. But now that we're both here, everything is fine.

In fact, the Christmas campaign for our clothing client is ready to roll out next week, nationwide; the materials for the big food conglomerate are on track; the pictorials for various clients are either finished or scheduled; and the thorny web projects are under control.

Managing a company has taught me how to be patient, to multitask, to look at the view from 10,000 feet and at the micro-level, and to appreciate the power of teamwork and cooperation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home