Sunday, June 05, 2005

pix

The camera of my Pocket PC is nowhere near as nice as my Canon, but it isn't that bad. It's great for guerilla photoshoots, but for more serious shots, there's a reason why a camera is a camera first, and not an added feature.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My pet store, Petty Pets, at SM Megamall. Within the week, I'm adding Ant Farms and Azoo Palm Aquariums.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
One of the issues that weighs heavily on my mind is that of the unpopular bunny. Some rabbits are just not desirable to customers, for a variety of reasons. These bunnies are left unloved and unpuchased and grow bigger and bigger in the hutch. What to do?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
From a taxi cab, encouraging me to report any "turpitude manners". I was so delighted at encountering an uncommon word for "depravity"(even if the noun is forced to act as an adjective) that I forgive the anti-smoker signage.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sage asking me to buy her a paint brush. It had to be pink, of course.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sage with her favorite ninong (godfather) Vin, along with Cthulhu and Nyarwhateverlopthep.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Nikki, my wife. Mwraow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home