Monday, March 27, 2006

praying for rain

Image hosting by Photobucket

My mother claims to have invited everyone she knows (and tells me that two cabinet secretaries and a surprise mystery National Artist* will attend). My reaction to her text message was to raise an eyebrow and laugh aloud, startling my cab driver.

There is nothing like a mother's love, is there? She's just amazing.

And in case you missed it in the picture (that's me praying for people to come to the launch), "Salamanca" retails at P195 a copy.

_____
* Speaking of National Artists, Krip Yuson is being raked over the coals for his opinion concerning Cirilo Bautista's shut-out in the second round of deliberations. Ian has details on the controversy here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home