Monday, April 10, 2006

plus

I was sorting through all the photos I have on my laptop, as part of the process of burning them on to cds, and found several shots that made me smile.

Image hosting by Photobucket
+ Jeremy, Siglo: Passion launch. Jeremy blew me away with his art for my piece. You can see for yourself and read the comic here.

Image hosting by Photobucket
+ Nikki, Philippine Speculative Fiction launch. We're sitting on the floor, taking a break from signing - and of course, showing off the book.

Image hosting by Photobucket
+ Paul, Project: Hero launch (we launched three titles last December). It was inevitable that the two guys wearing the Superman and Batman icons should strike a pose, a la Alex Ross.

Image hosting by Photobucket
+ Kit, triple launch. I was so delighted to finally meet Kit Kwe, whose story in Phil Spec Fic was simply delicious.

Image hosting by Photobucket
+ Vin, still at the triple launch. By the time my Siglo co-editor and I were done, we just wanted to collapse.

Image hosting by Photobucket
+ Sage, Florida. Father and daughter mug for the camera at the Japanese resto.

Image hosting by Photobucket
+ Cris & Ty, AUB shoot. In between set-ups at a photo shoot for a bank client, the crew and I fight for the last iced tea.

Image hosting by Photobucket
+ Lilit, Palancas 2005. Lilit (winner for the screenplay),director Erik Matti and I bonded over cigarettes.

Image hosting by Photobucket
+ Pierre, Globe shoot. A test shot taken by photog Pierre (and me without facial hair).

Image hosting by Photobucket
+ Eric, AR shoot. One of the craziest photogs I love to work with.

Image hosting by Photobucket
+ Mystery Feline, iBlog 1. Who is this cat? Nope, no links from me, but he's a fine budding author.

Image hosting by Photobucket
+ Alex, Aton-Osias Nuptials. It was the happiest day of my friend Alex's life when he and Kate tied the knot.

Image hosting by Photobucket
+ Vin, Marco & Arnold, KIA launch. The launch of Marco's fun antho, which we all contributed something to.

Image hosting by Photobucket
+ Giraffe, SM shoot. To show the models how I want them to look, I usually make a fool of myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home