Monday, July 31, 2006

rosang taba

I finally got a copy of the issue of the Philippines Free Press where one of my stories came out. The story is quite straightforward (the title says it all) but was also a lot of fun to write, since it is set in the Hinirang of "L'Aquilone du Estrellas". It is based on an actual incident, found in my battered copy of The People's Almanac (1977, I think).

I just love the illustration.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"How Rosang Taba Won A Race"
by Dean Francis Alfar
Philippines Free Press
July 29, 2006
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh, and another of my stories, "The Middle Prince" is scheduled to appear in the September issue of Bewildering Stories. More on that as apropos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home