Friday, July 21, 2006

feeling sassy

I just banned my first troll and I must say it's an interesting experience. I felt a bit like Sassy Lawyer who I think dealt with hers in the same way, and Ian, of course, with his.

When conversations degenerate into insults and absurd reasoning, along with emotional tripe and unfounded personal observations, well, you know it's time to disengage.

The thing is, this is my blog, and therefore I get to say what I want and answer what I choose. Normally, I'm happy to converse, but this one was just too ludicrous to entertain seriously.

And this troll prefers to remain anonymous - of course, because it is safe in the shadows and without a real name, there is no ownership.

New policy on the Peanut Gallery, folks - no trolls allowed.

Go find someone else to gnaw on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home