Friday, December 22, 2006

photo fun

Recently, Nikki and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary in conjunction with Alex and Kate's 1st. With Andrew and Vin in tow, we rented a hotel room, played games, had dinner at a fancy resto (the bill was more than the hotel room but worth it), critiqued stories, talked about writing...and had a photo shoot. In formal wear.

I'm still learning how to use my camera but that didn't stop my ambition. Besides, the best way to learn is to try. I donned my photographer/art director hat and proceeded to command my poor talents/models, filling up my big CF card, chasing the natural light around the suite. When it was my turn to be snapped, my wife and friends took turns with the camera, exacting revenge (Andrew had me on the kitchen counter) and desperately seeking light. We ended up with a lot of photos, some of them quite good. Here are some samples, headshots:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Alex

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kate

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Andrew

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Vin

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nikki

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me

Now I really have to learn Photoshop so I can tweak all these pictures I've taken and stored in my hard drive.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home