Wednesday, January 07, 2004


lost girl found

Amazing what you can find in your computer when you are forced to clean house.

In the heady days of The Lost, I comissioned the back cover of the third issue from Marco. He managed to wonderfully depict ALL of the fictional characters, both Lost and Strong, surrounding Toogie.

And in that colorful crowd is one of my favorite creations, Crossword Girl.

I hope to someday get this final issue out, perhaps a collected trade paperback, partially rewritten, relettered with all all-new stuff.

In the meantime, I do have Buddha's Crossword Girl story to look forward to (he gave me a love letter from her for Christmas - in full grafiction form, of course).


Yes, I'd like to give Immacolata the closure she's been fighting for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home